Exceptional Advanced Control & Optimisation Engineers Required
Due to increasing interest from new customers and a healthy backlog of work with established customers, we are looking for experienced APC and Optimisation Engineers for our team in Australia.
We are inviting expressions of interest from candidates with the following attributes:
- Passionate about the benefits well implemented process control can deliver;
- Graduate or post graduate qualifications in Chemical Engineering;
- Thorough understanding of hydrocarbon related processes, preferably from experience with oil refining, petrochemicals and/or LNG production facilities (mineral / metal processing such as Alumina are also desirable);
- Significant experience with APC, including expert level understanding of at least one Multivariable Predictive Control product (DMCplus and/or Profit Controller preferred);
- Strength in regulatory control design, troubleshooting and PID loop tuning;
- Experience with DCS configuration and advanced knowledge of at least one system (OPC interfacing experience also preferable);
- A deep and pragmatic understanding of plant operations and operator needs;
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English – the skills to develop well-structured and compelling document deliverables are essential;
- Good project management skills and commercial awareness;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to recognise and interpret customer needs;
- Prepared to travel to customer sites regularly to meet project schedule needs;
- A results driven and self-managed team player who enjoys success.
We believe that employee satisfaction and customer satisfaction go hand in hand and a lot of our work comes from repeat business with happy customers. We pursue a family friendly approach to achieving a good work/life balance for experienced professionals in this unique and challenging discipline and we offer exceptional growth opportunities and excellent remuneration to the right candidate.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit to a brief summary of your career aspirations (including preferred location) and employment history to us via our Contact form.